How to use a condom
This is how to use a condom on a penis or dildo
- Open the condom pack; there are usually perforated lines along the sides of the package where you can tear it open.
- Unroll the condom a little bit so that you can see which way to roll it on.
- If the condom is going to be put on a penis, the penis must be hard when it is rolled on. If the penis has a foreskin, it is good idea to pull the foreskin back.
- Put the condom on the tip of the glans or dildo. Then press with your fingers on the end of the condom while unrolling it; this presses out the air between the penis/dildo and the condom.
- Roll the condom down all the way to the base and then pull it up a little bit. If necessary, gather it up in the middle and pull it down until there is no more to roll out. If the condom is being put on a penis, you can also pull the condom over the scrotum if you like.
- Hold on to the condom when withdrawing the penis or dildo so that it does not slide off.
- Dispose of the condom in a waste bin.